If you lost your phone and want to prevent misuse of your number, then I am providing the most effective way to block Airtel SIM online in India.
Table of contents
Block Airtel SIM in India
- Firstly, dial the Customer Care number on 198 and 121.
- You can also call 9849098490 from any Airtel number.
- After that, ask customer care to block the Airtel number.
- Then tell them your Airtel mobile number for verification.
- Verify every detail that the Customer Care representative asks about, such as your address, recent calls, etc.
- After that, they will block your SIM.
See More: How to Change Tata Sky Registered Mobile Number?
Block Airtel SIM through a Non-Airtel Number
If you don’t have any other Airtel phone number, you can follow the below steps to block Airtel SIM:
- Firstly, dial the 1800-103-444 number.
- Then verify your details like Address, Recent Calls etc.
- After that, your lost SIM will be blocked.
How to Block Airtel SIM Online?
Follow the below steps to block Airtel SIM online:
- Firstly, download and install the Airtel thanks app.
- Then go to the help section.
- Alternatively, you can contact the Airtel Live Chat Support team for further assistance.
- Then follow the given steps and your SIM will be blocked easily.
You may also contact Airtel executives by email at [email protected]. Explain your problem in full and want a prompt resolution.
Note: If you face any issues, please visit here.
I hope now you understand how you can block an Airtel SIM. The SIM blocking process will take some time. Once the SIM has been blocked, go to an Airtel Store to get a replacement Airtel SIM. You have to pay SIM replacement charges.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We would love to hear from you! Share your thoughts below.