In this post, we will learn how you can change the tata sky registered number. We have two methods, online and offline, and we are going to discuss both of them.
Table of contents
Tata Sky is India’s most popular DTH service provider. People love the Tata Sky service for its superb picture quality and long channel list. An extensive list of channels is available in affordable packages, which they can choose from when subscribing to their service.
How to Change Tata Sky Registered Number? (Online)
- Goto Tata Sky website: https://www.tatasky.com/ or https://www.tatasky.com/rmn
- Login to your account.
- Goto my account and tap on Profile Section.
- You will see here your register and alternative mobile number.
- Tap on the Edit Profile button and fill in the new mobile number that you want to register.
- Click on Submit Button. Now, You successfully update the tata sky mobile number.
- Now you will receive all the details on the new registration number.
How to Update RMN? (Offline)
If you don’t have the Tata Sky account, then you can use Offline Method to change the tata sky RMN. Just dial the Tata Sky helpline number to update the tata sky mobile number. The helpline number is different for all areas. You need to call to helpline number from your location and the customer care to change your mobile number. You have to share your details(Name, Old Number, Address, and other information) with customer care.
If your mobile number didn’t update, then try to refresh your Tata Sky DTH Account.
How to Refresh Tata Sky Account
Sometimes, Your Tata Sky account recharge doesn’t appear on your statement. This issue occurs when you recharge a dormant account or Recharging your account after a long period. With a few simple steps, you can solve this error and refresh your account. Below are four ways to refresh your Tata Sky account:
- By Missed Call
- With WhatsApp
- By SMS
- Through Application
See More: Brave: Why is it Best?
Refresh Tata Sky DTH Account
By Missed Call:
- Give a miss call on 9040590405 with the Tata Sky associated number and wait for 2-3 minutes.
- You can also call on Tata Sky Helpline number 1800286633 (toll-free). After that, press 1.
- Save this number +91 1800 208 6633 into your device. (This is a Tata Sky toll-free number).
- Then send a Refresh message on this number.
- Download Tata Sky Application from Play Store or Apple Store.
- Then log in to your Tata Sky app.
- Then Goto Contact Us.
- Under Nature of request, select Unable to View Services.
- Click on the Refresh button and wait for few minutes. But remember to keep the setup box on while doing a refresh.
You can use any of the above method to refresh your account. If you face any other errors, then comment down.
What is RMN in Tata Sky?
RMN is an acronym of Register Mobile Number.
How to Reactivate Tata Sky Suspended Account?
If you want to Reactivate Tata Sky Suspended Account, then just give a missed call on 9040590405 with your registered mobile number.
How to Refresh Tata Sky Account after Recharge?
After Recharge on Tata Sky for the new channels, some channels will not be available and show error message. To resolve this issue, we need to refresh the Tata Sky Account. You can use any method in four of these: Missed Call, SMS, Application and WhatsApp.
What is Tata Sky Customer Care Number?
Tata Sky toll-free Helpline number is 18002086633.
What is Tata Sky WhatsApp Number?
Tata Sky WhatsApp number is 1800 208 6633.