YouTube Shorts are videos that are under 60 seconds long. Shorts on YouTube are similar to TikTok and Instagram Reels. However, unlike TikTok, YouTube does not allow users to download YouTube Shorts. You’ll have to rely on third-party apps and websites for that. This article will cover all the ways to save YouTube Shorts.
For a variety of reasons, you might want to save YouTube Shorts. For instance, your video might have been accidentally deleted from your phone or your channel hacked. But you can download your own and other people’s YouTube shorts.
Although, you can remove YouTube shorts if you do not like them.
YouTube Shorts Downloader
The below method is the same for Android, iPhone, Mac, and Windows.
- Firstly, copy the YouTube Short link which you want to download.
- Then visit the website https://shortsnoob.com/
- After that, paste the link in the YouTube Shorts Downloader column.
- Next, click on the search button.
- Then select the video format in which you want to download the video.
That’s it!! Now you can enjoy your YouTube Short video offline.
Moreover, you can also download an audio version of the video.
Through NewPipe Application
NewPipe is a modified version of YouTube. NewPipe includes YouTube premium features. Additionally, you can download YouTube Shorts videos using this application.
- Firstly, download and install the latest version of the NewPipe app.
- Once installed, open the application.
- Now search for the YouTube Short video which you want to download.
- After that, click on that video.
- Then click the download icon that appears below the video title.
Download YouTube Shorts: Final Words
So that’s how you can download YouTube Shorts. These are some methods to save YouTube shorts on your smartphone. Please let me know if any of these methods are no longer available.
I hope this article will help you a lot. Please share this article with your friends if you like it. Share your valuable thoughts and suggestions in the comment section below.