To avoid spam, People use Virtual Mobile Numbers. Earlier, we discussed what a Virtual Mobile Number is. Our today’s topic is how to forward virtual mobile number calls.
Using call forwarding, you can forward incoming calls to another number. Virtual phone number providers include call forwarding as part of their service. Follow these steps to set up call forwarding:
TextNow App Call Forwarding Setup
The call forwarding feature in the TextNow application is not free. You can forward calls to another number if you have a Premium TextNow subscription. But you can only forward incoming calls to US or Canadian numbers.
- Open the TextNow app.
- Click on the Menu button.
- Then tap on the Options Menu button.
- After that, click on the calling option.
- Afterward, tap on call forwarding.
- Then enable the call forwarding. To do this, slide the forwarding switch to ON.
- So then, you will need to provide your mobile phone number to forward Virtual Mobile Number calls.
Read More: What is Web 1, 2 and 3? The History and Evolution of the Web
Burner App Call Forwarding
Similar to TextNow, Burner forwards incoming calls to US or Canadian numbers. Moreover, you can forward your text messages as well.
- Firstly, Launch the Burner app.
- Then go to Burner app settings page.
- Scroll down to the forwarding option.
- Then enable Call forwarding and Text forwarding.
- After that, Enter a mobile number to redirect messages and calls.
As with TextNow, the Line2 app does not offer a free call forwarding service. You have to buy a Line2 Standard Plan to forward call.
- Firstly, Open the Line2 App.
- Tap on Call Handling>Forwarding.
- Then Enable call forwarding.
- After that, Enter the number.
- Next, click on save button.
Read More: How useful are Article Rewrites for Content Rewriting?
That’s all there is for this article. In this post, We include some popular apps only. If you want on another app then tell us in comment section.
Thanks for reading. Comment below if you have any thoughts.
Virtual Mobile Number F.A.Q
Call forwarding refers to the process of routing calls to another phone number.
A virtual mobile number is a cloud based number.
What is Call Forwarding?