Whatsapp is a popular messaging application around the world. This application is only available for Android and IOS devices. Many people want to use Whatsapp on their computers and laptop. For this purpose, Whatsapp launches a feature called “Whatsapp Web.” Throughout this post, we will learn how to open Web Whatsapp. So, keep reading this post.
Table of contents
See More: Similar Websites to Canva
Open Whatsapp on Computer/Laptop
- First, open web.whatsapp.com in your browser.
- Now you have to scan the QR Code.
- Take your mobile and open the Whatsapp Application.
- Tap on the three dots icon in the upper right corner.
- Now select Whatsapp web.
- Click on the Link a Device button and Scan QR Code that appears on your computer screen.
- Wait for few minutes until the Whatsapp screen is not displayed.
- Now you can use Whatsapp Web.
You must have an active internet connection on your phone and computer/laptop to receive the latest WhatsApp Web messages.
You can also use Whatsapp on your Computer by Downloading the Whatsapp application.
How to use WA Web on Mobile
- Open web.whatsapp.com in your browser.
- Then click on three dots in the upper right corner.
- Choose Desktop site.
- Now web page reloads again, and a QR code will appear on the screen.
- Scan QR code just like you do in upper case.
- After that, you can use Whatsapp Web on your other mobile phone.
How to Logout from WhatsApp Web?
- Open Whatsapp Web on your phone.
- Tap on three dots in the upper right corner.
- Choose Whatsapp Web.
- Then click on the Logout option.
You can also clear all the data of the browser or Whatsapp application to log out from Whatsapp Web.
Advantages of Whatsapp Web
- You can use Whatsapp on both devices at the same time.
- Save battery of mobile.
- Easy to type a message.
Disadvantages of Whatsapp Web
- You can’t upload a status or neither create a new Whatsapp group.
- You can’t change your profile picture.
- Can’t access WhatsApp Web if your phone is not connected to an active internet connection.
Download Whatsapp on Bluestacks
Bluestacks is a desktop Android emulator that lets you run Android apps on your computer.
- Download Bluestacks on your computer.
- Run setup file to install it and wait for the installation to finish.
- To run it in windowed mode, tap the diagonal line on the top-right of the application.
- Then go to your browser and download the Whatsapp apk file.
- Double click on the apk file to install it. The apk file will install automatically in the Bluestacks App Player.
- Open Whatsapp in Bluestacks App Player.
- Enter your phone number.
- Now fill OTP and tap on verify button.
- You have to select voice call to verify Whatsapp.
- After that, you can use Whatsapp in Bluestacks.
Disadvantages of Whatsapp Bluestacks
- You can’t use Whatsapp on both devices at the same time.
- Bluestacks file size is huge.
- You need to add contacts.
- You have to join all the groups again.
Can we open Whatsapp Web on Mobile?
With the web.whatsapp.com desktop version, you can use the WhatsApp web client on mobile.