Do you know you can share a folder through WhatsApp now? It is quite easy now. Below are some methods to send a folder via WhatsApp without the application or via the application. You can use any of them.
Table of contents
Share a Folder Without an Application
This method is quite easy to share a folder on WhatsApp. Follow the below steps to send a folder via Whatsapp:
- Open File Manager and Create a folder.
- Move files into the folder that you want to share over Whatsapp.
- Then select the folder and open the options menu.
- Click on the compress option.
- Then wait for the process until the folder converts into a zip file.
- After the process, select that zip file and click on the share button.
- Choose Whatsapp and select the contact which you want to share a folder.
- How to open Whatsapp Web in Various Devices
- How to do Video and Voice Chat on Whatsapp Web and Desktop
Whatsapp folder sharing with Application(s)
You can also use some applications to send a folder on Whatsapp. Below we mention some application that you can use to share a folder.
If your device doesn’t have a compress feature then you can use RAR application.
Share a folder on Whatsapp through RAR Application:
- Install the RAR Application.
- Give access to this application.
- Then select the folder and click on add icon.
- Choose format and click on ok.
- After that zip file will be create.
- Now you can share this zip file on Whatsapp.
You can try any of these methods to send folders via WhatsApp to your fellow WhatsApp contacts. I hope they are useful and good luck!