Many regions ban TikTok due to privacy concerns. Also, users from other countries want to delete their TikTok accounts because they are worried about their security. If you want to know how you can delete their TikTok account, then you’re in the right place.
Table of contents
Delete a TikTok Account Permanently
TikTok can be deleted from your Android, iPhone, or iPad device if the application is installed and signed in. Deleting your TikTok account will erase all profile and video data. Follow the below steps to delete a TikTok account:
- Open the app on your device and log in to your account.
- Tap on the ME button in the lower right corner.
- Then click on the three dots in the top right corner.
- In the privacy and setting window, click on Manage Account.
- Click on the Delete Account option.
- Then tap on the continue button and Enter the password. That’s it.
In case you want to return on TikTok, you can log back in before 30 days.
Few Things to Keep in Mind:
When you are going to delete your TikTok account permanently, you should be aware of several things. The following are below:
- TikTok account will not be Re-active again.
- Posted videos also are deleted.
- You cannot receive a refund for item purchases.
- Other people will still be able to see your chat messages.
Backup a TikTok account
Take a backup of your TikTok account before delete it. Follow the below steps to take a backup of your TikTok videos:
- Open the TikTok app and Goto your profile.
- Choose a video that you want to download.
- To save the video, click on the three-dot icon.
- For all videos, repeat the whole process.
After removing the TikTok account, You can remove TikTok application from your phone.